Life in Al Jubail for a Single Man

Hi...I am mechanical engineer and I have 2 offers, one of them is 1 year in Madrid but after that time I must be 2 years in Al Jubail and the second offer is en Qatar. In order to take a desicion I would like to know how is the social life in Al Jubail for a single expat??. People said it is not easy for a single man to live there alone.
Please give me your opinion. Thanks in advance

I'm a single man and live alone.

The question is...do you want a social life?  If so...this is not the place for you.

Unless you like guys.

good one EB.
i like guys myself but things are just the same everywhere else. I mean lots of poeple like guys or girls but if someone is looking for..like cinema, bar, night dancing and music bars and everything. Well Jubail have none those but the rest Jubail is the same as other cities and if I may I may add more its quiet disciplined than in other countries.

TommyLee? if the offer is good and your purpose is to earn for your future? This is the right place for you.:)

Hi TommyLee, I live in Jubail now and I was living in Qatar for 2 years. Knowing that you're a single guy, I'd advise you to go for the Qatar project. There are simply more things for single guys to do in Doha than here in Jubail.

yes lee
       you kake your own life , make friends of your style
       life is in your inner ,, come out

[email protected]

the place here only to do your job. no entertainment is there.

I'm saudi and my origin form riyadh "capital city" if you are looking for earning money it is good to you and the chances here more that qatar.

good luck

Nice try, spammer, but there are no profile pics for you to have seen lol