Networking and Kids

Does anyone know about regular baby-mommy gathering in Bangalore, or is anyone else too interested in doing something like this?

I have 2 kids one 6 and the 2nd one is 2  months. I would like to meet up with other expats and their kids.

Dawn

Hi Dawn
I am  a British mum with a 5 yr old daughter.... we arrive in Bangalore in a few days time ( although my husband has been in Bangalore since April).

I can't help with mum and kids groups, sorry, but if you are interested in meeting up, let me know. We live at Prestige Oasis in the north of Bangalore.

Have you been to the overseas women's club?They meet on Thursdays at the Leela Palace... I have heard that they are a great source of information.

Cat

Hello Cat,

I would love to meet up, please let me know what days work for you the best :-).

Dawn

Hi all--
we have one 9 year old girl and one 6.5 year old boy-- would love to set up play dates.
We are in the UB City/Rchmond circle area.
Would also like to meet others to practice Spanish.

Thanks!

Hi All, I am based out in Bangalore and parent of 8 year girl child. We also look for similar kind group of family n kids.  if you have any get together type party or event. Please update me.

Cheers
Mukesh