Regular baby-mommy gathering in Bangalore?

Does anyone know about regular baby-mommy gathering in Bangalore, or is anyone else too interested in such?
I'm a Hungarian, have 2 small kids (1 & 3-year-old), and it would be really good to meet other parents with kids on a regular basis.

Hi there,

I relocated from the UK more than a year ago, and remember how my local library (in North London) used to regularly (weekly) hold sessions for young children and their Mums. There used to be a mix of both storytelling n play time in each session, not to mention nursery rhymes which used to drive me crazy those days (I was/am a research scholar)...Do you think you can hunt around for your local library here in Bangalore and convince the owner to start such sessions? I do know that the owner of my library in Koramangala is open to ideas!

Good luck!

G

Looking for a similar meetup group in whitefield (I have an 8 month old) and miss my mom n dad circle that I was a part of.

Always good.to know other folks r going through the same sleepless nights ;)

Hi, We at The Martin Farm Bangalore will be starting a toddler group shortly. You can sign up on our Facebook page as we will be posting updates there. [moderated: no ads on the forum pls]

Hello!

I would like to see if anyone is out there who would like to meet up.

I have a 6 year old daughter and a 2 month old daughter and i would like to find other expat parents to meet up with.

Dawn

Hi all,

Please note that this thread is a year old. Feel free to create a new topic on the Bangalore forum for better interaction. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi,
I would like to be member of this group. I from UK, London and working in India Bangalore. I have a three months baby girl.

Thanks,
Ekta

Hi,

We can meet up some time. I have three months daughter.
Thanks,
Ekta

Currently living in India, in Bangalore

I am a bangalorean been a working journalist for almost 13 years and now a full time mother of two cute little toddlers. I am basically a voracious reader and love to meet people nd make friends with people across the globe. Hence here. I am now associated with ETL a company dealing with educational products for total development of a child. *

Hi there!

I came across your post while searching for Hungarians in Bangalore. I am a musician (i play the Tabla) and I visited Hungary recently as part of my concert tour in Europe. I learnt basic Hungarian there and was looking for Hungarians in Bangalore to meet and practice/develop my skills in this language.
Just FYI, i do not have a baby/mommy! :)
Would you like to connect?

Thanks!
Rahul *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that
tablarahul wrote:

Hi there!

I came across your post while searching for Hungarians in Bangalore. I am a musician (i play the Tabla) and I visited Hungary recently as part of my concert tour in Europe. I learnt basic Hungarian there and was looking for Hungarians in Bangalore to meet and practice/develop my skills in this language.
Just FYI, i do not have a baby/mommy! :)
Would you like to connect?

Thanks!
Rahul *

Hello Rahul

FYI the initial thread is dated 2012 and you may thus not receive any response.

Regards
Kenjee