MUSICAL NIGHT SHOW . INDEPENCE DAY OF PAKISTAN 16 OR 17 AUGUST 2013

I Dr Pervez khan invite you All on Happy movement of Pakistan of Independence Day. We will inform you the fixed date when got timing from President of Maldives. But Most probably it will on 16 August 2013. least chances are on 17 August timing 8:00 PM. Venue I will Post inshaAllah Soon.
Pakistanis Top singers will join us on the Happy Movement . If any one interest in Performance can also contact before 14 August .For more information mail me [email protected] or SkyPi and FaceBook drpervezbuner Or Call me  No.7448-548..I will attend the Call if not Buzzy.Wish to hear the presence from All Expatraite  and Performance from Some Expatriate.
Thanks . Organizer of the Event .
Dr Pervez Khan

Hello Every one...
I also wish to share  that local singer will join us on the Happy night. So I have discuss with MOOCH . He will try to arrange some top local singer. Through this forum I also invite Media National and International for Coverage of the Program.
Thanks and Regards.

Hi khandrpervez,

Please post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Maldives, this might interest some more members.c :)

Thank you,

David.

Hey Dqavid . I will post time Date and address every thing by this forum. Just wait for some Days that We finalize it.
Thanx for your interst.

Congratulations on arranging this Dr Pervez Khan. InshaAllah, if I am in Male by that time, I will certainly join the celebrations. Best wishes.

Thanks  Farhaz for your comments. I will invite all Pakistan's through Embassy and Other National on my Personal invitation letter Crad and Email. My Email adress is [email protected]
Please send me ur addresses that I may easily send you invitation Cards.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr Pervez khan
Program Director.

Hello Happy News for All  . My Program will be inshaAllah on 16 August ( Friday ) at 8:00 PM in Trader Hotel Male Maldives. Dinner will be Followed by Musical Night Show in which International and National Singer will join me.Limited seats are awailble so contact earlier. Thanks and Regards
Dr Pervez khan
Director of the Program.

great, I will join in for sure. How to make the booking, please also confirm which singers are coming from Pak.

Regards,
Jamil Ahmed

Dear a lot of Top Singer are coming from Pakistan..
You will really enjoy the programe

great will defo come, INSHALLAH.
Just had chat with you over sms as well.

Looking Forward to it.

Regards,
Jamil Ahmed

what the update on this, is this happening ??