Where to buy a hidden camera in Ho Chi Minh???

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where to buy a hidden camera?

Soon i will get a nanny for my 15months old son and back to work, just want to make sure she will not abuse my son and i also can keep my eyes on them while away.

Something could connect to my Mac and iPhone with wifi.

Thanks a lot.
Amy

Did you mean security camera?

Hidden camera is like a spy cam for baby, in teddy bear or a clock with invisible mini camera inside which you cant see if you dont know thats a camera.

I can't find one anywhere. Maybe it's because they're all hidden. :D

Baby monitors? Them things where u can monitor ur baby from another room?
I wanted to get them as gifts a few years back but had no luck.

Lol@ saigonmonkey

The only problem you will have is when you find ome, how many will you buy. One in the bedroom wont be enough, so you will need many, have you tried the security firms, I remember seeing a clock with one in the city a few years back.

I known a kind or hidden camera: they call is wireless camera, it very easy to set, you can direct connecting to your TV.

It is available at every camera shop. You ask them the wireless camera, the price around 1 million Dong, very cheep ;).

Ps: If you want to watch by iphone or the other network equipment, you must buy very very things and very very expensive.

Cheer

You can try this place out and see if they carry what your looking for:

haihuy.net/mode1/?trang=detail_Product&id_product=616&pg=&catelogy=264&id_catelogy=5

I have a 8 Camera CCTV system I bought from their  store here in Can Tho, good service.

Ayden's_mom wrote:

Hidden camera is like a spy cam for baby, in teddy bear or a clock with invisible mini camera inside which you cant see if you dont know thats a camera.

That I know well:D
What I meant is.. is it fair to hide and watch maids through hidden camera? And how maid community believe you, that you may  place camera in some other places or not?( bath room, changing room..):D If you too much suspicious in your maid, why try another?

cth wrote:

Baby monitors? Them things where u can monitor ur baby from another room?
I wanted to get them as gifts a few years back but had no luck.

Lol@ saigonmonkey

No, she meant for real hidden camera, which uses by investigative journalists :D to depict videos secretly1

charmavietnam wrote:
Ayden's_mom wrote:

That I know well:D
What I meant is.. is it fair to hide and watch maids through hidden camera? And how maid community believe you, that you may  place camera in some other places or not?( bath room, changing room..):D If you too much suspicious in your maid, why try another?

Actually it's a good idea if it's done right. Be truthful and tell the maid you have cameras in place to watch the baby 24/7 not just when she's on duty. That way your not spying on her in secret, and she knows she's being watched.

Budman1 wrote:

Actually it's a good idea if it's done right. Be truthful and tell the maid you have cameras in place to watch the baby 24/7 not just when she's on duty. That way your not spying on her in secret, and she knows she's being watched.

Yeah, that's the right way! Let them know. Otherwise it will infringes their human rights and right to information :D
Like any others they too human beings! Bad and good people everywhere :D

charmavietnam I'll let that human rights stuff up to the tree huggers, I put the CCTV system in for security and to protect my property. It's more of a deterrent than anything else of course, but it's worked great for the past 5 years. After I had it installed I invited the Police Chief from town over to look at it and see what I was viewing, in case some of people in the area had a problem with it. He thought it was a great idea and wished he could afford a system around his house.

Budman1 wrote:

charmavietnam I'll let that human rights stuff up to the tree huggers, I put the CCTV system in for security and to protect my property. It's more of a deterrent than anything else of course, but it's worked great for the past 5 years. After I had it installed I invited the Police Chief from town over to look at it and see what I was viewing, in case some of people in the area had a problem with it. He thought it was a great idea and wished he could afford a system around his house.

CCTV camera and hidden camera is totally different Budman1!
CCTV camera is not a hidden one.We can see that many places. But the intention behind hidden camera you can guess :D

All of us have the right to install closed circuit TV camera anywhere in our premises!

I have a contour camera that I attach to my helmet while riding my motorbike. Probably can hide it in the plants. It can be viewed live on an iphone through bluetooth.

Don't know if they sell those cameras in Vietnam though.

Thanks all replies :)

And of course i will tell her there is a camera in the house, a visible one in living room but will be another 2 hidden cameras in our bedroom and kid's room "just in case" you will never know what they could do if you're not there. Hopefully she will not dare to do the wrong things.

Sometimes i still hear some cases about kidnap babies and i'm scared about it, i don't mind loose anything in the house but the baby you know, all is about his safety.

I did ask few people and they told me that i should go look in Singapore, there are some good quality cameras and work pretty well.