Would like to make new friends and explore Canada!

Hi There!

I'm moving to Toronto from my home town of London England in a few days and would really like to meet some people, hangout and have some fun. I'm 26 and have decided to make this move solo with my visa find work and get involved in Canadian culture. I love eating out and going to the movies and would appreciate getting to know fellow expats or Canadian's who doesn't mind hanging out with a Brit :-). I'm friendly, have a great sense of humor and have an open mind. If you have similar interests or would like to hang out let me know.

hi,
You are so lucky. My dream is that i can study in Canada. Huhu. So jealous.
Have fun, nice girl :D

Hey!

I've been in Toronto for a few months now and have made some friends, mostly from work. It'll be great to hangout with someone outside of work. Feel free to drop me a line and we can meet up.

Hello!

Welcome to Canada. 

I am in Montreal and only go to Toronto for business.

Canada is one of the best place to live.   There is a great cultural diversity. It is peacefull and vibrant in the big cities.  For nightlife and entertainment, Montreal is probably a better place to live.  The job opportunities are good and the education system is also recognize internationaly. Hope you will enjoy your stay. 

For those of you who want to study in Canada, I can give you a few tips if you want.