Moving to canada

Hi everyone
My name is aniket i am from India i would like to move canada.i am in watch industry last five years we would like to get as much information as possible before we commit to moving.If there are any Indian people on the forum that live in canada that might have advice on how to go about this we would much appreciate its
thanks

Welcome on Expat.com aniket :)

Your message has been introduced in a new thread for better visibility. May be the existing threads in the Canada forum can document you a bit about moving to Canada. Else, you can try the Indian expatriates in Canada network page to find some Indian contacts.

Hope this helps!
Regards

I am Ravikumar kammampati. Presently, I live in Chennai. I am 45 yrs old. My wife is also 45 yrs old. My son is studying in XIth std( 16 yrs) ol d and my daughter is 9 yrs old. Our immigration papers th canada are through. Our visa validity period expires on 30.08.2011. Therefore, we must reach Canada before the expiry for visa validity period ( 30.08.2011). I am searching for the job of Food Service Manager or Food Service Supervisor in all provinces. My wife is searching for the job of pay roll clerk or personnel clerks based on our qualifications and experience. Still undecided on the province to immigrate. Kindly guide us.
Ravi

For a good job market I would recommend Vancouver or Toronto. For a lower cost of living and a large variety of universities, try eastern provinces like New Brunswick or Nova Scotia.

Hope your search is going well!

Hello Talanathas!

Thank you for the information.

Regards,
Harmonie.