Zain 4G Router? Good or bad?

Coming from Korea, where download speeds usually exceed 10MB/sec, Saudi internet speeds are very frustrating for me... Right now I am using Mobily 4G 6MB modem and was wondering if Zain 4G is better since it is 100MB connection. If you have any experience using it, please tell me about it! Thank you.

I have always had difficulty in coping with the internet speeds in Saudi. I am afraid I am not able to give you any info on the specific service you asked for, but I always find that the USB dongles are always at a much better speed than home broadband. That's what I found out with Mobily. I used to have the same home broadband 6mb like yours, but I also used to have a 4G Connect USB too, and most of the time I used to get in excess of 10Mbps on the USB dongle.

Just my two halalas on the topic :)

Zain 4G was great! For the first two days it worked. Then it went down to 20kb a second and every day support is called we're told the system is down. :(

Thank you for your replies. I guess I will stick with Mobily 4G for now, and maybe give a USB dongle a try when my current subscription runs out. :)

right now i am using mobily 25Mbps
wired fibroptics like and its excellent getting up to 23.75 speed
much much satisfied

just check at your home if u r getting good ZAIN 3G/4G signal .. if YES ZAIN is best till now ..