Iphone broken - where to repair?

Hi,
today my iphone is has fallen and the screen is broken.
Anyone know a site where i can repair?

you can easily repair it yourself, just buy the screen online which comes with the kit and tools
OR
Go to Mobile market in Palestine street

Avoid Palestine St like a plague if you need to fix your iPhone.

Where did you buy it from ? If Jarir let them fix it , they will charge arm and a leg but at least it will be warrantied unlike Palestine St shops.

Other option you have is Quraish Road there is "apple authorized center" although they are not proper agents of apple but they do service mobile phones that were sold by STC, Mobily and Zain. They will not accept your iPhone if it has a non-Saudi serial number.

Also, I do not recommend izone as they are bunch of thieves as well.

Better yet, just buy the 6+ releasing soon...and it bends....

Thanks both , solve the problem repairing in a shop in a mall

Hi Alfonso, where did u have it repaired and how much it cost u? Thanks

Hi Alfonso! Where did you have it repaired? How much? Thanks!

Would you please share me location of the mall, many thanks. I am searching for repairing as well.

@yyanchao : in which city you are looking for a reparing center ?

Jeddah

There is Mobile service Shops in
1)Khalid Bin Waleed on Palesteen Street
2)Sharifa on siteen street
3)Ballad Souq Jawal

Thanks a lot.

better If you can share me from google, I did not find those places :huh:

say me your area name where you live in jeddah, so that the nearest one cordinates i wil share !

AlfonsoRV wrote:

Hi,
today my iphone is has fallen and the screen is broken.
Anyone know a site where i can repair?

Hi,better yet you have to buy a new one rather than repairing it that make a high cost.....
And donate the old one then let the recipient do the fix..as simple as that..
Daniel

Haheje

The iPhone is a failure, cheap material mobile with the lowest specifications and of course with high price to rob your money indeed, that's why it has no distributors in here with no guarantee and no one to fix it, and even if you found one, it will be under the place guarantee, so my advice to you is to threw it away and get new Samsung or laxurious HTC mobile which gives you high specifications and the performance of every single cent you paid for.

A company that has more money than the federal reserve is a failure indeed....

Yes indeed you are totally right, as it has More And MORE money than even the whole United Nations budgets by theft, fraud and robbery from innocent kind people like you and me my dear friend.  ;)

I extremely agree with you! I am so sad about my home town.

Hello Friends,

Can any one help me to get the iphone services center in jeddah, I have Iphone 6S which has problem with power IC and it needs to replace.
Kindly help to get the good shop.

Regards,
Irfan
Sharafiya

if you want original piece, you should go to authorized reseller. it will cost a bit though, if you dont care about original pieces.... go to the phone souq

irfanalikhan.pathan wrote:

Hello Friends,

Can any one help me to get the iphone services center in jeddah, I have Iphone 6S which has problem with power IC and it needs to replace.
Kindly help to get the good shop.

Regards,
Irfan
Sharafiya

Arab computers. Quraysh Road.

This guys posting in a 100 threads and is getting the same answer but still doesn't give up!!!

Give him an alternative to Arab computers!

if you drive a Rolls Royce would u take it to a mechanic who puts aftermarket parts?

no thanks

hello how much the LCD screen ipad mini?