Information on International schools in Riyadh

Hello All,

I have few months ago moved Riyadh to work for an international IT company, have found a place from a nice compound, and am now looking for a school for my children who will join me after Ramadan with my wife.

As so many posts in the forum clearly state, finding a school from Riyadh is a pain! I have my children on waiting list for Multinational School, where they are on places 1 and 2 in a queue. I'm slightly hopeful they might actually get in, but since we are in the region it seems to be Insha'Allah... Some one else may have connections which I completely lack, and the queue will not move. American and British schools do not have ESL programs, so they are out of question.

Another option is Saud International School, and I would be very grateful if someone could give me more information about the school? Segregation worries me a bit, my children have to live in Nordics after my assignment in Saudi, and I cannot afford them to start thinking people are not equal (nor I want them to get such ideas).

Anyone who could help me?

FinnWillow wrote:

Segregation worries me a bit, my children have to live in Nordics after my assignment in Saudi, and I cannot afford them to start thinking people are not equal (nor

:one