Scholarship program

Assalamu alaikom warahmatullahi wa barakatoh !

I would like to study at your university if you have a scholarship program. :)) Because I would like also to learn an islamic studies so that I can also teach my friends , relatives ,Family , and also people here in my community .  Shukran :)and wasalamu alaikom.

assalamo alaikom . can you help me ?? :))

who's online ?? Can you help me ? I would like to study at Princess Noura University if that university  have a scholarship program.

You expect answers in a half hour?  :rolleyes:

If you are trying to come to Saudi Arabia, the first thing you need to learn is PATIENCE!!

Kamilah20 wrote:

who's online ?? Can you help me ? I would like to study at Princess Noura University if that university  have a scholarship program.

Just read your profile.  You are 14 and think you can get a scholarship to PNU?!?

Salam.I need a scholarship for postgraduate degree .pls I need information on elegibility.jazakum lah khairan:)

.iu.edu.sa/Pages/default.aspxother & sister ,

i think there is chance to get schoolrshib in saudi throgh King abdullah program  ( almost Islamic University   Al-madinah Al-minwara )
you can cotact them :
.iu.edu.sa/Pages/default.aspx

good luck and welcome in KSA

Alliecat wrote:

You expect answers in a half hour?  :rolleyes:

If you are trying to come to Saudi Arabia, the first thing you need to learn is PATIENCE!!

Patience basic recipe to mankind that should be inside any person :(

Sorry...I'm a female and need postgraduate degree in physiology.is that possible in king abdullah university.

bekee02 wrote:

Sorry...I'm a female and need postgraduate degree in physiology.is that possible in king abdullah university.

go to their website and see. From what I know is that they only have masters and above

Can actually get their full application link.tnx man!