Conversion & Related Visa Issues

Dear Friends,

I am in KSA since Nov-12 and new to this forum, I am living in Khobar working one of affiliated company of Aramco as contract employee. Soon, Insha Allah will be getting confirmation and trasferring from Contractor to Company therefore I would be interested to know about my following queries:

1) Can I get converted from my contracting company to Aramco affliate company without taking exit?

2) If yes, then will i need to change my profession which is currently technician?

3) If I get conversion and profession is also changed then will i be able to bring my family quickly?

4) Is there any other quick way to join company without going exit and bring family quick?

Please advise me with correct rules as I am not updated on the prevailing new rules.

Regards

1- What's the Nitaqat color of your current employer? If it's green, you need to wait for 2 yrs. Also you'll need an NoC from them to get the sponsorship changed.

2,3 - Profession can be changed anytime if you have the educational certificate attested and the company color is green. But do remember that after changing your profession, you've to wait for some time to apply for the family visa -- 6 months usually.

4- Considering coming on a new visa is a quicker and easier option. Don't overlook it.

Thank you Sir for your prompt reply. 4th Option seems better although I will have to sacrifice some time and money.

Would you further advise me as per KSA rule may I be entitled for any service award benefits from contracting company if I move from them before 1 year; like paid leaves, air fare etc?

Regards

Service award benefits fall in two categories:

1- Unused paid vacation & tickets: Yes; but if you complete your contract (1 or 2 yrs whatever). The employer may revoke if you don't complete the contract duration. Also he may ask you to pay back the expenses they made on visa processing and ticket to bring you in.

2- End of Service payments: You don't get eligible for any if you don't complete first 2 yrs (Saudi labor law says that).

Noted, thank you for your time.

Regards