GIGGALO'S in Sharm-el-shahk

Sharm is mostly men working from there home city of Luxor more strict rules there and family watching every move .

Sharm is freedom for them ..some men are looking for easy pickings and you will hear all the time Habibi i have waited for you all my life ..your very beautifull ... i love you from inside my heart ..I am virgin and waitng for the good women for me !! these men have said it to hundreds of women and it like a manter to them ... They might even talk you into an ofri marrage paper ...which is used for sex mostly in an area called Delta sharm ... they are not allowed in hotels ..so they will talk you into renting a room for the night ,to spend specail time with the women ..

I have spent hours listening to the broken hearted women who fall for this ...

Unfortuantaly many women young and old fall for this talk ..There on holiday and looking and listening to Young handsom men ... Once all your money has gone ...so will the man ... I have been there Sharm ,luxor,hurgarda Cairo many many times and have seen it with my own eyes what is going on..

I have never been deluded to belive all this kind of talk after 1 hour in Sharm ...So to all the ladys that are going there to live after spending a few weeks on holiday ....Think again !

there is little work over there for the Egyptians ,so for you to get any kind of job will be hard .. others have said dont belive all your told ! i say the same ..

Good luck on your journy ...But please be carfull ... you asked for tips so i have told you what can happen ... Take care

PS .. I still love Egypt , but i have never fallen for the Mantra ...

elimay wrote:

Sharm is mostly men working from there home city of Luxor more strict rules there and family watching every move .

Sharm is freedom for them ..some men are looking for easy pickings and you will hear all the time Habibi i have waited for you all my life ..your very beautifull ... i love you from inside my heart ..I am virgin and waitng for the good women for me !! these men have said it to hundreds of women and it like a manter to them ... They might even talk you into an ofri marrage paper ...which is used for sex mostly in an area called Delta sharm ... they are not allowed in hotels ..so they will talk you into renting a room for the night ,to spend specail time with the women ..

I have spent hours listening to the broken hearted women who fall for this ...

Unfortuantaly many women young and old fall for this talk ..There on holiday and looking and listening to Young handsom men ... Once all your money has gone ...so will the man ... I have been there Sharm ,luxor,hurgarda Cairo many many times and have seen it with my own eyes what is going on..

I have never been deluded to belive all this kind of talk after 1 hour in Sharm ...So to all the ladys that are going there to live after spending a few weeks on holiday ....Think again !

there is little work over there for the Egyptians ,so for you to get any kind of job will be hard .. others have said dont belive all your told ! i say the same ..

Good luck on your journy ...But please be carfull ... you asked for tips so i have told you what can happen ... Take care

PS .. I still love Egypt , but i have never fallen for the Mantra ...

Well said!

elimay, as usual, you are reasonably hitting the spot

Might i add ...i have still a lot to learne about Egypt ... i know that the people in Cairo and Luxor are nice sharing gentel people ,i love the cultur and of course the sites i have seen ..

take care and nice day to you ... peace be with you ..