Computer test will be taken after 2 Month.

AssalamuAlaikum, today I completed the initial test (I passed) and then they asked me to pay 100 SAR. They gave me a receipt where a date for Computer test is written which was 19-June-2013, which is nearly 2 month. Does it take so long?? Many people wrote in their blogs that the computer test was on the same day, then why is it so long for me??

You left out a crucial bit of information:  WHAT computer test?  What are you talking about?

I'm talking about Computer Test, which is held on 19-June-2013, they given on Slip.

alone.loves wrote:

I'm talking about Computer Test, which is held on 19-June-2013, they given on Slip.

You mean a computerized test for a DRIVER'S LICENSE?  If you don't mention that in the post, I think people will have a problem knowing what you're talking about (it seems like you're taking a test about computers).

Just a suggestion and good luck!

I AGREEE WIITTHHH ALLICATT :P

salman_123 wrote:

I AGREEE WIITTHHH ALLICATT :P

:dumbom:

alone.loves wrote:

Mediocrity and goofiness has no limits!!!

Did u take that f**king test to understand the trigonometry of your balls or enrolling for a D.Licence ?

ALLIIEEECAATT keep hitting salman :P

Alliecat wrote:
alone.loves wrote:

You mean a computerized test for a DRIVER'S LICENSE?  If you don't mention that in the post, I think people will have a problem knowing what you're talking about (it seems like you're taking a test about computers).

Just a suggestion and good luck!

:lol::one