Attention: Great chance for TOEFL aspirants

Hi Everyone,

I found a TOEFL preparation course with a local academy run by experienced American & English teachers. The course costs 7700 SAR (including preparation material).
It will likely to be a 2 months course with 2 hours class thrice a week (Sat, Tues, Wed)

I thoroughly believe that it will be a memorable experience and worth learning opportunity.

I am looking for a group of max 5-6 to reduce course fee per person.
Both Male and Female TOEFL aspirants are welcome to join.

The course will likely to start in the first week of May.

Dont miss a chance if you are seriously planning to take TOEFL.

very expensive man lol

yep, sounds a tad bit pricey

I agree :( I couldnt able to find anyother quality course with a lesser fee. Thats why i am looking for serious aspirants as the total course (7700 SAR) will be divided reasonably among the participants.

However if u guys have anyother recommendations, please let me know.

Anyone ? :unsure......

malisohail wrote:

the total course (7700 SAR) will be divided reasonably among the participants.

please explain in detail.

Pretty simple arithmetics :)

Total Course Fee=7700
Number of participants = X (Let say X=3)
Fee per participant = 7700/3 = 2567 SAR

Confusion ?

Anyone ?  :/

malisohail wrote:

Pretty simple arithmetics :)

Total Course Fee=7700
Number of participants = X (Let say X=3)
Fee per participant = 7700/3 = 2567 SAR

Confusion ?

3x students
3x accredited exams
= rising costs

I may focus on teaching English, but my maths isn't that flawed.  Who is offering a set price no matter the number of students? PM me if you want to.  I'd be interested.

Yes thats right. The course fee only includes the 'tuition fee with preparation material'.
It doesnt include Test registeration.

too costly!

Yes :( I am just giving up the idea of attending them. Here is their portfolio;

http://www.thenglishclub.com/ets-toefl- … ation.html

I just put up my ad today and now m looking for an economical option. Here it goes;

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … fl-pr.html

Why don't you go for CELTA. Its an highly accredited course and recognized worldwide, its expensive though but worth doing. :)

yasmin khan wrote:

Why don't you go for CELTA. Its an highly accredited course and recognized worldwide, its expensive though but worth doing. :)

Well the purpose and content of CELTA is more focused on teaching English whereas I am doing TOEFL to improve language skill and to be able to apply for post grad studies in US.