In Cubao let's go clubbin it's FRIDAY

Hey guys any of you guys go out clubbin in cubao area? I'm early 30's and would like between 25-45 age range guy to hang with. PM me and if you sound cool I'll hit up back up.  We could go wherever else too.

If you are a fellow entrenpanuer I would like to pick you brain on business negotiations here.

Cheers all

Hey there,

I been living in Cubao for about 6 weeks now, not aware of any cool clubs here (unless you class kareoke, gay or girly bars as such).

Best place to hang out for a beer is Expo bar area, feel free to contact me, if you want to pick my brain (Shouldn't take long).

Cheers

Nick

I would recommend go to Eastwood. That would be much better. Just take a taxi ride from cubao and tell the driver go to Eastwood. Maybe it would take less than P200. It is along C5 road about 7km from cubao

Hey,

Cubao is not cool for clubbing unless you are not too picky and just want to chill and have conversations... Tomas Morato is better... I can hook up with you and make the rounds especially this summer... Am into entrep right now and it would be cool to exchange technologies with you...

hey!!! anywhere is actually cool... it just really depends on what type of chill and entertainment we are looking for. entre... just the same way here... would really want to have some exchange conversations for enhancing skills

hi to all expat.. im a gay looking for foreigner to be friend on..

can i have ur number and will go clubling in cubao..

interested to meet you. im in creative industry..

@ kennethbemoved > Just to inform you that you have posted on an old thread here (2013)

If you wish to make some new acquaintances, the best solution that i can suggest is to create a new thread please.
Be careful to look at the date and the year before posting. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: