Arriving in Malaysia

I am an English Teacher from England and I am having trouble finding a reasonably priced, clean, quiet air-con fully-furnished room close to KLCC.   Or within walking distance to a train station that will take me to KLCC.

I can only pay up to 700/800 ringgits per month. I am lookin for a room with it's own bathroom, with quiet people to share who do not smoke or have many parties.  Being a teacher I have to mark papers, prepare lessons, etc so I need a quiet place to live.

If anybody knows of a place please let me know.  My name is Vonnie the number is 0163627406.

hi vonnie, may i ask which school u teaching in?

For what reason do you wish to know?

i am looking to put my daughter into a school. i think the best measure of looking into a school is a teacher working there. obviously i dont want to have this conversation on an open forum, but i could probably talk to u privately on the phone.

The school I teach is for Saudi Arabians only.

gotcha. thanks and good luck with ur search :-)

Hello EX pat traveller, have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Kuala Lumpur, it may help.;)

Harmonie

Hi!

How long will you be in Malaysia? May I know the exact location of your working place?