Looking for tennis partner for mornings between 9am and 11ish D.1/ 10

Hi mine name's John 
I,m English and working as a teacher in HCMC. I want to start some exercise and am looking for a partner to play tennis with. I am not very good but can hit the ball and win a few games,normally not the set! So you don't need to me a tennis master.
I have found a nice place to play on the edge of D1 and 10. The cost per court per hour is 40,000 vnd so its very affordable and I fancy playing about 3 times a week. I think around 9am till 10 or 11 would be a good time for me, as not too hot then. We could play later but hotter and the cost goes up after 3pm.
Please don't reply if your a vietnamese hoping to make money out of a foreigner.
Thanks
John

Hi John, you may perhaps post an advert in the Activities section of HCMC classifieds.;)

Harmonie

Thanks Harmonie, I will try there too.
John

?

:up:

Your post is new. Be patient. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

contact with me 01285833323. we can tennis partner

so u wont play with vietnamese ha?

No, he didnt say that, read it again. He said if you want to try and make money from him he doesnt want to play with a VN person.

Would you be keen to have a game next week? I m from singapore n am looking for people to play with. I have 5 years of playing experience. My number is [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]. Drop me a message.

@ cam tuyen : You can also post an advert in the section sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City :)

first i want to tell you that am vietnamese and i don't make money from foreigners ,am very happy to play tennis with you,that time is also suitable  for me,but i can just play some places around   tanbinh  or go vap district... contact me if youre interested.my email is [email protected]

Hello diepvien007

Kindly note that the thread has been created over a year ago!

And the member has been inactive since.

Thanks anyway for your participation on this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team