Planning to start business in Hungary, Please suggest...

At first like to thanks all in this Forum.
I am Mamun from Bangladesh. I m a businessman and computer engineer. I have business company in Bangladesh and UAE. I am planning to visit and start a business. I expect your suggestion regarding this and valuable comment from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Skype ID:mamunchy3
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile: +8801197259722

regards
Mamun Chowdury

Hi Mamun !

Do you have any specific questions?

Regards
Armand

I expect he's just posting the same thing all over as he has no specific questions. Basically fishing for replies and contacts.

Hi,
Sorry for not mentioned the target country. My target to start a company in EU ( Hungary or Latvia or etc.) and apply for citizenship as well. For the time being shift my family over there. So, please suggest me the pricing overall, which country will be best as per your knowledge or any guideline.

Regards
Mamun

mamun.mmjsystem wrote:

Hi,
Sorry for not mentioned the target country. My target to start a company in EU ( Hungary or Latvia or etc.) and apply for citizenship as well. For the time being shift my family over there. So, please suggest me the pricing overall, which country will be best as per your knowledge or any guideline.

Regards
Mamun

I think what you should do is start at the embassy of each of these countries. The commercial attache will be able to help you. It's hard for anyone to comment on your plans without knowing what your objectives are.

You are wasting your time looking for citizenship in an EU country based on investment unless you have USD millions and plenty of time to spare.

If you have half a million Swiss francs you can possibly apply for Swiss investor residency. Contact a Swiss attorney for details. I know it is not the EU but Swiss taxes and VAT are far cheaper than anything you will find in any EU country. And French/Italian/Swiss German/Romansh (the four recognized languages of Switzerland) are much easier to learn than Hungarian.

And Swiss small business law (ease of setting up and maintaining a Swiss company) is much better too. Including a SOHO (single operator, home office) company.

klsallee wrote:

If you have half a million Swiss francs you can possibly apply for Swiss investor residency....... of setting up and maintaining a Swiss company) is much better too. Including a SOHO (single operator, home office) company.

It was in the news last year that there was a plan afoot in Hungary to allow Chinese investors immediate residency and eventually Hungarian passports if they buy $200-250K of government bonds and keep it invested for 5 years.  EU has expressed some concern as a possible problem for "cheap migration" into the EU countries once an EU passport (Hungarian) has been obtained.

fluffy2560 wrote:

It was in the news last year that there was a plan afoot in Hungary to allow Chinese investors immediate residency and eventually Hungarian passports if they buy $200-250K of government bonds and keep it invested for 5 years.

This is not only news, but fact. Passed by HU Parliament last year. Except for the somewhat xenophobic claim it was for "Chinese" investors, as anyone, from any nationality, can use this "investor" legislation. Which is why, I suspect, we are seeing more posts about this topic at the "Hungarian" forum.

But seriously, on the international stage, biased or not, where would you expect a product labeled "made in" to be "better received"? Switzerland or Hungary?**

**Wine is an exception.... I have had Swiss wine.... :(

plz send your specifications and classifications, i can try.

As a Hungarian software developer, I am completely biased of course, but I think there are plenty of good programmers here. With existing business contracts in the UAE and enough capital to spin up a small software shop here, you should be all set.