Jugglers in HCMC?

Hi!

I just arrived last week to HCMC and I'm looking for people who enjoy juggling and want to meet from time to time to practice. Is there any already existing group of jugglers or someone interested in meeting to play?

Best,

María

Hi Maria, I used to do a lot of street juggling etc. but sadly all my clubs etc. are still back in the UK.

the only time I've seen anyone juggling here, was a guy learning for bar work :D

I did see a few guys on Saturday attempting some slack rope walking made me want to jump on that again.

hi Maria
I work in the french high school and the sport's teacher really likes juggling, he event teaches to some pupils evne if he's not so good. And another teacher is doing slack rope also...

What is your level ? Maybe I can ask them to juggle a bit with you ?
What do you think ?

see you
tristan

Hi guys,

Tristan: Yes, it would be great if you can tell your workmates, specially if they're so enthusiastic about juggling. I'm doing pois, long stick and I can also walk the slack rope (but I don't have one here). I'd say my level is medium...

Laidbackfreak: If you want to juggle, maybe you can produce your own clubs? Anyway, if you're interested, I'd be happy to lend you my material (but I don't have clubs).

Best!

María

Hi maria,
i m a proffessional juggler in india and considering to come to Ho chi minh & earn my living by doing birthday parties & events.I v experience of 10 years.Can u suggest me.
Thanks®ards.