I am a new migrant to Perth from Singapore

Hi all. I am a new migrant to Perth. I have young children , wonder if anyone can suggest a "safe" and convenient town to buy a house in ... Thanks

Hi Florence.
I haved moved-Shuttled back and forth between Singapore and Perth for a few years now.
Have recently uprooted and moved to Perth.
There are a few fundamental questions which you might have to ask yourself first b4 committing to a new property.
1) Have you lived overseas previously (or to stay in the outback?)
2) If you have lived overseas, what level of security are you looking for in your own home
3) Where do you intend to work and send your children to school?
4) Prices for property in Perth can vary but anything in the sub-city would hit 1 million AUD. On top on that, there is a key safety theme that you would need to consider given that you have young children.

I am no expert but I would advise that you try renting first.
Renting in different parts of Perth would give you an idea of the environment that you would like to live and raise your kids in.
Cheers,
Leo

Hi Leo , very kind of you to advise the said. Thanks a lot. Could you kindly drop me am email at [email protected] so that I can ask more from your experience.

Thanks so
Much in advance

Hi, my name is isaac a ghanaian born but residing in south africa. Iam moving to perth very soon so i really like to make friendship with you so that i will knw more about living in perth. I will be much appeciate if we can be good friends forever. I will be much happy to hear from you soon. My cell no is 0027787689282. My email is . [email protected]

Hi Flo,
may I suggest asking SG Kongsi Australia (Kampung) facebook.com/groups/264798606954939/
They're very helpful.

I agree with what Leo said, try renting for a year first to get a feel of the place. You have to decide if you prefer to live north or south of the river? Do you or your husband need to be in town for work? If so, what's the most time you're willing to spend on commuting? Etc. there are lovely suburbs bot north and south of the river, just depends on your budget..