Searching for friends in Perth

Hello,

I moved to Perth 3 weeks ago. I love it but one thing is missing: friends : ) When I was travelling in Asia I was making new friends everyday but here in Australia I find it a little bit harder. probably because I am not a backpacker and I settled down. So I would love to meet new people. I love to go the cinema, going out for a drink. I am a big fan of music and travels.

So if anybody wants to go for a drink or a coffee and sharing experience. I would be happy to!

Welcome to Expat.com angeliqueca!

Harmonie.:)

Hi Angelique

Ive been in Perth a year and making friends is a bit tougher in this town than most places. 

I am originally from South Africa.

I'd be happy to meet up for a coffee/drink.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Angelique,
I have been in Perth for two weeks. Besides my partner, I don't know anyone here. I'm just learning to drive (on the opposite side of the road!) so at least I'm mobile now.
Let me know if you may be interested to meet for a drink and chat at some point.
best,
Karen

I hate to read that people might not be enjoying their time as fully as they had anticipated, missing family and friends is the worst. I would be happy to show any of you around, have a chat, share a drink. It only gets better :-P

Hi,

I am a Malaysian in late forties and have been living in Perth for a while.. My kids  are in their  teens in  Uni and hubby FIFO.  Get a little lonely sometime and would like to meet more  friends chat.  I speak English, Mandarin  and a little French  and  Malay. 

I live  south of the river and if you free to meet up for drink, send me a message.

Cheers
LLoh

Hi

Welcome in Perth! I'm living in Perth for almost 6 months now. I'm 27 years old and came here with my boyfriend who's Dutch as well.
There's a website meetup.com.au you can meet girls, couples whatever you like.

If you would like to meet for drinks or walk around the river (bridge to bridge ;-))let me know!

Jessica