Stress management meet up group

Stress is a fact of life for most people. You may not be able to get rid of stress, but you can look for ways to lower it.It may seem that there's nothing you can do about stress , there are many activities which we can do in order to reduce the stress level .Managing stress is all about taking charge: of your thoughts, emotions, schedule, and the way you deal with problems. But I have seen and experience the other way to handle this phenomenon. sometimes having a little conversation with someone can give u relaxation or maybe going for a coffee in a peaceful environment reduce your stress, I really appreciate that there are many meetup groups which are conducting many stress management events , but there are some who prefer to have some light activities like long drive, going for a coffee or a formal conversation within group.

hence I am initiating to conduct a meetup group In which we will do all those "light activities" which help us to lower our stress, we will not do any aggressive or hardcore fun activity like bar nights , dance and rock the floor kind of activity, where as we can say that there will be formal fun & brainstorming exercises, so those who want to spend some peaceful and relaxed time and who want to share there thoughts and problems with some like minded people are most welcome to join, we will try to conduct the activities which will be of minimum or zero expenses whereas if any other Idea come we can plan it out as per situation.

so all expats of any age group,any nationality any gender who are ineterested can either reply a post or mail me at rohit1986.2009[at]yahoo.co.in . we will wait for the response and will start our meetups as soon as we have enough members in our group. any feedback or response is highly appreciated

:)