Art Classes in Abu Dhabi

Anyone know of a place or private tutors who offer drawing/painting lessons in Abu dhabi?

I tried ductac.org but they don't seem to offer lessons to adults.

Thanks,

Hi convex!

You should post an advert in the Classes section of Abu Dhabi classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

HI!

check out Abu DHabi week. Its a really useful magazine which is FREE! its at the entrance of marina mall and khalidiyah mall. I think they have a website as well. Hopefully they will have what you re looking for :)

Thanks for the tip, BAA_BAA? :)I will look for it when I go to the mall.

We've looked for art classes in Abu Dhabi before -- if you drop a line to the editor ([email protected]) she should be able to update you. Don't expect any life drawing classes though ...

Re the website: yes, we have one, but it's about to be revamped and to accommodate the changes some of the information sections haven't been updated for a while. But the new all-singing some-dancing site should be available in the autumn ...

Dennis
(Editorial Director, Abu Dhabi Week)

I checked out the website and the classifieds, no luck.
I looked for the magazine in the mall, but could not find it, I will look again in a different mall.
This is proving to be more difficult than I thought.
(Thanks Dennis, I will give it a try)

It's a freebie publication...

Yea I know, couldn't find it though.

Take a copy that's pushed under someone's gate...

Ok, I am still without any leads, I tried Dennis' advice and emailed the editor, but did not receive a response. I looked in Abu Dhabi Week, nothing. So I am pretty much stuck and giving up on this whole art thing in Abu Dhabi.

UPDATE: The editor from Abu Dhabi Week replied to me, and gave me 2 leads. :)

Convex,
Are you still looking for an Art Tutor.  I am in Abu Dhabi and I have a background in watercolor painting, illustration and Drawing. 
If you are interested please contact me at my mobile or email.

Kiki
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm a painting teacher from India locating in AbuDhabi. I teach all kind of painting e.g. Oil, acrylic, charcoal etc. you can call me or whatsaap me on  ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Priyapainting wrote:

Hi, I'm a painting teacher from India locating in AbuDhabi. I teach all kind of painting e.g. Oil, acrylic, charcoal etc. you can call me or whatsaap me on 0554213381

Hi,

I do pencil drawings, but not trained so far. Where do you live in Abu Dhabi?

Thanks! Useful!

I'm in Karama near Shekh Khalifa Medical Center