Valentine's Day gift ideas...

So, we all know the BIG day is inching towards us... Valentine's Day! What are your plans for VD and what gifts do you plan to give to your loved ones?

Original gift ideas anyone?

I'm not sure what i will be doing for Valentines day ,but ill let you know my best Valentines day ....so if you would like to spoil your special lady your most welcome to pinch my boyfriends idea!!

The night before Valentines unknown to me my boyfriend had brought lots of ribbons and loads of red and white balloons, while I was asleep he filled our bedroom with balloons and sprinkled ,red and white love harts all over my bed and floor.. when I woke up!! at the end of the bed he had 3 little gifts with a little red hart shaped cake all wrapped in a red bow ,Aswell as all the Balloons and little love harts...
It was the most beautiful thing a guy had done for me.....:heart:
Lets just say we never left the room on Valentines........

Valentines day doesnt always have to be about gifts :kiss:

WOW!! That is really something! He must love you very much. Wish you both the best of luck :)

Yes he really does....He romanced me so well He's now my Husband...:kiss:

I am planning to buy my gf 3 gifts this V-DAY . 2 heart shaped mirrors and a heart shaped ottoman. Forget roses and chocolate. This is something different she can actually use. Check out the links to the items and let me know what you think. Here are the links to the items I am planning to buy: [moderated ... ads]

That's such a waste of effort.. does he do this now ? lol.. sorry.. i am just a bit of a realist.

Hi Warnner and welcome on the forum!

Don't you think you are a bit late for Valentine's day? :rolleyes:

Armand

hi visit   giftdubaionline.com for variety of gift ideas

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Unfortunately you were posting on a very old and inactive thread so the chance is very high you will get no responds.

I invite you to contribute to other active threads.
A short reminder: posting links to other websites is not allowed. Unless its useful to gather information, such as governmental websites.