Needed teaches English

Hello hnowiser.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Istanbul classifieds could help. You should post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i am a cameroonian studying MBA in Aydin university. i can teach your child English and perhaps Frenct too.

i have just been i Istanbul for two weeks. i will love to visit you as soon as possible.

hi my names is ali kirdar i can speak fluent english i lived in london for 35 years currently i m living in istanbul i can teach u child at home if you intersted please contact me
regards

[Moderated: pls send details via a pm]

Hey..I'm a 25 year-old British male and I've just arrived in Istanbul to teach at a Fatih Koleji. I've graduated as a Graphic Designer but just taught English in Seoul (South Korea) for two years before coming to Turkey, where I private tutored students of all ages/adults on a daily basis.

I'll be in Turkey for a minimum of one year minimum and I'm available on evenings and weekends. I can prepare all materials to suit your needs.

Please e-mail me if you would like more information. [email protected]
Thanks.

Nahim.

Hi Nahim,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language classes in Istanbul section, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.