What if foreign kids who can not speak either??

When I was trying to live in there 2018 around, there was some Japanese school for kids $600/peron each month                  (If my memory is correct)

How is it going now?

Now I live in Canada, have job in here and Japan by remote, It becomes better to live in Istanbul if I continue those jobs.

In the past was, trying to find job in there, then this case was so hard to live with bills with foregin school for two kids.

Is anybody started to live in Istanbul with kids?

Than this case, how school might work for it?

I especially wonder is if kids are not natiive english speakers?

(Not be able to speak turkish either)

Like me Japanese or other country which laungage is not so populer or far away from there?

Even that, if speak english is better , but what if it's not?

Hope someone know some answers.

Tessekur ederim!

then the kids will have a lot of difficulties, not only in learning, but socially as well.

what if a turkih kid in japan trying to attend a school without japanese and english?

Dear Borraro

In Japan is gonna be the kid goes to Japanese normal school and should take lesson in some big city.

Forexample, in Tokyo there is turkish lesson for kids also adult too.

However cost is more expencive than engish,korean and chinese.

Because those launguages are populer in Japan.

what is the point? why there is turkish lessons for turkish kids to attend japanese school?

i guess you meant japanese lessons for foreign kids. and yes, we have turkish lessons for foreign kids too. but yr question was: "Is anybody started to live in Istanbul with kids? Than this case, how school might work for it? I especially wonder is if kids are not natiive english speakers? (Not be able to speak turkish either)". so, the answer is that to start english and or turkish lessons in advance not to lose a year, or start here by accepting to lose a year.

When I was trying to live in there 2018 around, there was some Japanese school for kids $600/peron each month         (If my memory is correct)
How is it going now?

Now I live in Canada, have job in here and Japan by remote, It becomes better to live in Istanbul if I continue those jobs.
In the past was, trying to find job in there, then this case was so hard to live with bills with foregin school for two kids.
Is anybody started to live in Istanbul with kids?
Than this case, how school might work for it?
I especially wonder is if kids are not natiive english speakers?
(Not be able to speak turkish either)

Like me Japanese or other country which laungage is not so populer or far away from there?
Even that, if speak english is better , but what if it's not?
Hope someone know some answers.

Tessekur ederim!
-@YURI SAGAYAMA

If you move to Turkey you have either 3 opitions.

1. Your kids have to learn Turkish, and go to Turkish schools.
  2. You have to send your children to international schools which will be in English. There may be others in Arabic, etc.
  3. You will have to homeschool your children, and get them started on online courses or course materail from Japan.

As far as your children's social life, or yours. It won't be good unless if you learn the local language, or you find other expats who speak English or Japanese.

But your children will also face alot of discrimination in the schools and with other children, and so are you. The question is, is it really worth it to leave Canada where you will have a little discrimination or no discrimination, and almost everyone speaks the same language as you. To move to Turkey to save some money but no one speaks your language, and you, and your children will have very little social life, and you will face discrimination?