For turkish speakers only !

Hi Guys ,

I am a girl who can speak french , english and arabic , if you are interested , I can teach any of these languages via exchanging messages or even skyping and you can teach me Turkish .

Hi Sara20081,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Istanbul section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Sara20081,

I would like to be friend with you, and Iam living in sarıyer, istanbul. maybe you can help me in speaking english and ı can teach you turkish fluently! do you want?

Thanks a lot,

Hi i am in for french

Hi there i can speak Arabic,Turkish and i'm living in Istanbul also. feel free to contact with me if you want

i can teach you turkish,with pleasant

Hi Sara,
I can teach you Turkish. If you teach me French I would me happy.
We can speak English. Please contact with me. See you soon

@ celikanil : The section language exchange in Istanbul is also at your disposal :)

Hi everyone , Its May . I'm Filipino living in the US but I would like to learn how to speak Turkish . Anyone who would like to learn Tagalog haha . I can teach u and u can teach me in Turkish in return;)  thanks everyone .😘

Hello May

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Language exchange in Istanbul classifieds so as to reach out to more interested members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

l  would be  greatful   ıf you add me  please l  m ın ıstanbul and  need to  ımprove my languages  too

hi sara. ı want to learn arabic and ı can teach you turkish. Well ı give my best.

how can we organize it ?  skype is ok.  But ı think we have to do it everyday min. 1-2 hours...

please let me know what you think about it.

see u later

Hi,

I'm interested in learning French and Arabic as well. I'm fluent in English, Turkish and Albanian