Special Licence Website

Am I the only person that is having problems with this site. On completing a new application, I get an error message (red asterisk - that is all!), against my email address which is perfectly ok. The "Next" button does nothing !!!! As I say - did anyone else have problems with this? Also - who do I contact tpo rectify it?

Hi Mastrickloon,

Thanks for your message and sorry for the inconvenience.
I will send you a private message to get more information about your issue and fix it.

Best regards,

Pierre

Hello Pierre

I've been trying off and on since the middle of December 2012. I tried today again with both Chrome and MS IE.

The web app is unresponsive to requests. The Save button on the Register page doesn't advise that it's working on something, and it never returns with success/failure information.

Is there a trick to getting this to work?

More troubling, in the absence of a working web application, I can't find the address where I can go with my paper work.

What do you suggest?

Thank you,

William

Hi William,

Thank you for your message.

I sent you a private message to get more information about your issue and fix it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Worked fine for me this week, I guess you just have not put all the correct information together in your application, or you have not logged in or created a log in...

Thanks Justin, I'll retry.