New to this blog thingy

ok well i just wanted to say hello as this is my first time ive used this type of website to be honest.......
im just looking to make some new contacts and to find out how this blog actually works.....
so if theres anyone who wants to help me with that or chat just get in contact...

Hi

I was the same with forums and stuff. Never used them and was unsure HOW to use them. We're based in Turkey and when I went into some of the Turkey forums that are around, they're not very welcoming places to be honest. Expat.com has been a breath of fresh air in that regard.

I also like to look at other people's blogs to read about their experiences. Some I glance at and some I follow regularly.

Hope you enjoy using the site.

JayP

Hi there
I am new to all of this too so have just spent the day reading lots of articles about blogging and what to do/not do. It's slowly starting to make sense.

Hope your week is going better than mine. Our house was burgled today and lots of valuable things were taken.... Feeling a bit sorry for myself. I had a whole blog post in mind to tell everyone about a car show we went to at the weekend, but instead I have blogged about being burgled... :(

Peregrine

http://peregrinetale.wordpress.com