Keen to meet new people here

Hi guys
I am from Jakarta but I fly to Singapore many times. I joined meet ups via this forum in Jakarta and now i got a bunch of fun buddies, mixed expats and locals.
Hope to meet new people here when I am in Singapore, who knows maybe one day we can mix up Jakarta and Singapore gatherings.
Oh, if anyone is going to jakarta and looking for meet up, just pm me

cheers

Hi from a local Singaporean here.. Hope u have a great time each time u drop by ok.

hi there, i'm about to be in Singapore so soon and I'd like to have new friends from there , I will be pleased of u r the first of all :)

hi missy, keen to make new frnds too... i'm relatively new here n wanna network. hope to c u sometime

Hey, I'm traveling to Jakarta and will be there next month (March) for business. I don't know anyone there, so I was hoping I could meet up with some fun people that could show me the best the city has to offer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys! If there is any meetup on March when i come down, id like to join :)

Hi Alexmacey, Jakarta has several things to offer from clubs in central to cafes by the beach at north. Just let me know when you are around i will check if we have plans