School Recommendation

Salam,

Can someone kindly suggest me an International school for my kid (age 4 and a half). He is studying in Pakistan in Nursery. I am looking to have my family here very soon.

My range is up to SAR 1000 per month.

Best regards,
Kamal

Dear Kamal,

You have a right concern here for your children  School.
You would find many schools and you have to keep so manythings in consideration before making decission.

1) where do you live (either school or your office would be near)
2) school location ( prefer your office and school would be near)
3) your office location (Pick and drop)
4) Transportation to school (school offer transportation or you have arrange, it caost you monthly SAR. 1000)
5) you may pick and drop your children from school (some time not possible)

Having said that you could try Pakistan International school. Building wise this school is not very good but I know so many families they are very satisfied.

Other school also there
Manarat International
Multinational School
Al-Rawad International

After Pakistani school I would prefer Al-Rawad International.

I hope it would help you.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

Let me add a few more details. My office is next to kingdom center. I have just moved to KSA and currently living with friends. I am looking for a school before looking for an apartment. I still don't have my driving license, so I could not move a lot and explore the city.

I already saw Rawad International school. It is in my list. Where r Pakistani schools? I heard about UAE school as well. Don't know where it is. It would be very nice if you could suggest an area near schools. My range is 24000 SAR per year.
Currently the areas I found reasonable are Malaz and rodha.

Best regards,
kamal