CIMA Students in Saudia

I'm taking the Professional Gateway Route for CIMA in 2013.

Want to interact with CIMA students in Saudi. Any CIMA Students from Dammam or Khobar or rest of KSA ?

All the very best Dave. Good move :top:

There is a good number of people who are pursuing or have acquired CIMA and I know 3 of them. But I know they're not so good in interacting :(

Your best bet is Google. You'll find many individuals and forums in KSA serving the CIMA students community.

Thanks TLL :)

Actually I've just started, so I'm looking for some information on how to go about this course. I've written a few mails to CIMA, should get their replies in 3 days, as promised by the Auto-Reply Mailer.

One of my colleague is also pursuing it; but can't trouble him anymore. :P

No mate. Let CIMA be a combined effort. There is no question of botheration if you group with your colleague. I have got most of their PDF books, let me know if you want me transfer them to you (illegally) :D

Yes, I agree it has to be Give-and-Take :)
PDF books are very useful. Would be very nice, if you shared them with me. :)

I've convinced at least 5 of my friends in India to take it up along with me. We'll be doing E-Group Study :D

Let me dropbox them and send you the link.

E-group... :/ this 'E' always remind me of @Saimans :D

Dropbox is cool. I've got more than 50 GB space available there. ;)
Saimans, he must be playing squash now :D

Is there any library in Dammam, where I can take books for CIMA upon membership ?

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Is there any library in Dammam, where I can take books for CIMA upon membership ?

FAT chance!

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

FAT chance!

Ohh. No Libraries ??? :(:(

Best of Luck :)
I have some excellent paid stuff for CIMA. PM Me if interested.

pkmusd wrote:

Best of Luck :)
I have some excellent paid stuff for CIMA. PM Me if interested.

Thanks pkmusd :)
Will PM you.

@ dave Best of Luck :top:

wilson_derry wrote:

Thanks Wilson_derry :)

Finally, you've uploaded your real photo as DP :D

lol, I'm real.  Its not the first time I uploaded my photo. 

Where is meow, she still on a long vacation around north, south india, nepal and than no idea lol

ghanshyampdave wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Thanks Wilson_derry :)

Finally, you've uploaded your real photo as DP :D

Hi

I am also planning to start cima in jeddah. i have done my ACCA. Can u please guide me if there is any cima office in jeddah where i can information as to how to proceed.

Thx

Hi ZubairAli,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Please feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Saudi Arabia Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team