Restaurants

Greetings

Does anyone know/heard about any decent restaurants in Jeddah, where one can chill and dine with a female friend in peace and quiet, without being harassed or asked questions by the authorities?

Please assist...

You can goto Belajio and Nosh lounge :)

AichaKhan wrote:

You can goto Belajio and Nosh lounge :)

Tell me more about this two places man please, no harassment there, what's the setup? You can inbox me if you think its two much details

you shud feel lucky of being in Jeddah..

pkmusd wrote:

you shud feel lucky of being in Jeddah..

No man I'm in Madinah, but I visit Jeddah regularly, for obvious reasons!

Hi Bro...being questioned by authorities is normal specially in this country not unless your showing suspicious movements. If you want a legal date I can tell you how, but if your dating too many girls that I cannot help you.
Anyway If you like Japanese food visit this resto located at Kaladiah street. The resto is so private and close door specially during salah (i think), but bro don't do any hanky panky ok hihihi....:)chow

JasfurJQ wrote:

Hi Bro...being questioned by authorities is normal specially in this country not unless your showing suspicious movements. If you want a legal date I can tell you how, but if your dating too many girls that I cannot help you.
Anyway If you like Japanese food visit this resto located at Kaladiah street. The resto is so private and close door specially during salah (i think), but bro don't do any hanky panky ok hihihi....:)chow

What's a legal date bro? You mean like a wife, she aint my wife yet, otherwise I wouldn't worry about Mutawas

NikolizkyV wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

What's a legal date bro? You mean like a wife, she aint my wife yet, otherwise I wouldn't worry about Mutawas

hahaha, best of luck.
Dont refrain from dating.. but kingdom isn't ideal place to date unless you're in a compound :)

Why don't you visit some rest that's inside a compound.. heard that is safe

pkmusd wrote:
NikolizkyV wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

hahaha, best of luck.
Dont refrain from dating.. but kingdom isn't ideal place to date unless you're in a compound :)

That's a good point you making right there, but if you not a resident of such a compound, I presume they won't let you in...

NikolizkyV wrote:
pkmusd wrote:
NikolizkyV wrote:

hahaha, best of luck.

That's a good point you making right there, but if you not a resident of such a compound, I presume they won't let you in...

nopes, there are some small compounds which allow you.
or if you have a friend living in some compound he can invite you

pkmusd wrote:
NikolizkyV wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

hahaha, best of luck.

nopes, there are some small compounds which allow you.
or if you have a friend living in some compound he can invite you

I only know some few in Saudia City, looks dodgy though, I don't there's any restaurants in there. I'll however investigate

NikolizkyV wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

And you would'nt even bother to ask and posted here bro I know that. they call it in arabic "waraga",Bro....:)

hello there.

the safest place to dine is in hotels.
if u like chinese/japanese food, try NOODLES/GINZA in ROSEWOOD CORNICHE.
if u like italian cuisine, try AMORI in WALDORF ASTORIA, more known as QASR SHARQ.

bon a'petit!

omg Thats so crazy !!!!!!!! I am saudi and I have been outta saudi many times and I have seen lots of ppl dating n stuffs. I cant imagine how that would be for you guys trying to go with the rules here but i am sorry for you aLL