Need Copenhaagen or God forbid Skoal....

Anyone know where I can find them? In Dammam their in stores called Farm 1-10. I have no idea here. Help a brother out. Thnaks

ewwwwwwww :dumbom:

Thanks for your opinion

Jimmybranco wrote:

Thanks for your opinion

My pleasure :)

Is this tobacco? Which city are you trying to find it in?

Riyadh.  It's called copenhaagen.  It's fine ground tobacco for your mouth.  I brought like 20 cans with me and it almost gone.

you were just saying the other day that it was EVERYWHERE after i told you its hard as hell to find here haha

It was long cut. Not too happy with the way I have been wasting it.  When I was in dammam they had it everywhere. Now in the big R.... Nada.

Could you not get some more next time you are in Dammam?

Ok guys. Read the post and then respond ok? Specific question, not trip planning session, thanks. If ya know comment. If your going to just ramble, please, do it somewhere else.

Sorry, just cranky.. Out of Cope...thanks for all your posts people.

Jimmybranco wrote:

Ok guys. Read the post and then respond ok? Specific question, not trip planning session, thanks. If ya know comment. If your going to just ramble, please, do it somewhere else.

Can't you just break open cigarettes, put the tobacco in a blender till it's real fine, and then use it like snuff? ;)

it seems that women are also experts on these things \^^^^^

my first birthday was yesterday i forgot to invite you :rolleyes:

just kidding

Alliecat wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

my first birthday was yesterday i forgot to invite you :rolleyes:

just kidding

:huh:

it was a sarcastic comment if you didn't get it

ill just shut-up .

I am so not following this for some rreason

You and me both haha :P

Well I'm glad to see *you* two aren't getting it, either. 

Somebody needs to explain to our friend that 'sarcasm' is directed at what's being talked about! :D

man this place is full of hilarity

Freshlikesushi wrote:

man this place is full of hilarity

:lol:

So gay.

Jimmybranco wrote:

So gay.

Who?  Sushi??

Trust me. The amount of pallid references he makes at work makes me question him

Freshlikesushi wrote:

Trust me. The amount of pallid references he makes at work makes me question him

:lol:

Im just very comfortable with my straightness...

Dude I'm in Dammam and need some Copenhagen Longcut. Where can I get it??

Hello Np332,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It is quite unlikely that you will receive a reply from the participants on this thread: the last reply dates back to 2012.

I would suggest that you post a new topic for your query on the Riyadh forum.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com