Mums of babies and toddlers

Hi there, I've just moved to Bogota with my toddler. Are there any mums out there who would like to meet up for play dates during the week or at weekends?

Welcome to Expat.com ZeldaPinwheel!

An introduction might be welcomed.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks. I'm a mum of a toddler who's just moved to Bogota. I work part time and live in the north. Would love to meet anyone in the same boat.

Hi welcome to Bogota

this place is not good for play group I did tried it but didn't
work as kids start school very early. Me and my husband moved here on march last year we lived in middle east for 3.5 years we have a  4 years old daughter and since we arrived in bogota she is at school from 7:30am to 5:00pm quiet a long day for toddler but this is the way bogota schools works.

really hope you enjoy bogota.
take care

a

Hi there....Just saw your post and unsure if you are still keen to continue and if you are even living in Colombia anymore?

I am a Mother of twin 2.5 year olds and moving to Colombia soonish. I would of course love to meet up with you.

I am 37 yrs old, a nurse by trade and married to a Colombian man.

If you are keen to catch up, let me know.

Cheers,
Sal:)

I am John, I have a 5-year-old Colombian-born daughter named Nicole.  Nicole is fluent in English and Spanish.  I live in Barranquila.  So I donŽt know how feasible play-visits would be since maybe you are still in Bogota.  Nicole is a dual citizen of the USA and of Colombia.  She has passports from both countries.  I have lived in Colombia for 7 years, and have my own English-teaching business in Barranquilla.  I took Nicole to the USA for the first time in November, 2012, for 10 days.

Hi,

Spoke with my wife and would be interested in meeting with you. WeŽve got two children 3 and 1 year old.

If you are interested please reply to meet.

Hi,

I realise that these posts are a little old but I thought I'd still give it a try: 

We just moved to Bogota with our 21 month old son and are looking for a playgroup, playdates or other activities for toddlers.

I'd be grateful for any leads.

Cheers,
Ulrike

Hi there, I just moved to Barranquilla and have a 1 year old....looking for like-minded moms for playdates or just to meet for coffee.  Thanks! Thalia

Hi Ulrike
are you still looking for family with kids in Bogota?
Catalina

Hi Catalina,

Welcome on board  :)

this thread is relatively old, i suggest you create your own thread on the Bogota forum so that you get some updated feedbacks.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi everyone.

I'm moving to bogota on late January from Brazil.

Still trying to figure out where's best to live with children (4 years old and a baby of 4 months).

Really want to meet parents for play dates and lots of coffee!

Carla