Website designer GringoLatino Dating Website

Hi Guys, Is there anyone interested in helping me set up a website that can help foreigners and Colombians meet and forma relationships?

Thanks, Brian

Do not fool yourself!
You definitely need a professional web master / designer.   :top:

Thanks Johnny

What is your vision for what you want to do?

Do you have a plan for attracting Colombianas?

How do you intend to attract men to your site?

What is your business model? How will you fund this site?

I'm not trying to be critical but before someone gets involved and expends a lot of effort it would be good to know you have a plan.

Tony

What is your vision for what you want to do?
Hi Tony,
- Have a website similar to ColombianCupid.com, I was thinking about giving a 30-day trial membership to the people

Do you have a plan for attracting Colombianas?

-Very important point, my girlfriend is Colombian and she has tons of friends who are interested, I have been in Bogota for about 2 years, so I also have some good contacts. Also, I am going to advertise the website on several Facebook pages for foreigners and Colombians

How do you intend to attract men to your site?

-Same as the women

What is your business model? How will you fund this site?

-The business model is to get the site up with as little money as possible and then use the membership fees for upgrades

I'm not trying to be critical but before someone gets involved and expends a lot of effort it would be good to know you have a plan.

-What other websites have you worked on Tony?

Thanks,

Brian

Tony

I don't do the front end, the graphics, or HTML design work, I'm the guy who builds the back end database webserver part. That's my full time profession. I've done work for HBO, the US gov, NY Times.

Tony

Tony, what application would you recommend using to bill the credit cards?

I'd have to look at what's out there. The thing is that your going to do small numbers of transactions per day. So almost anything that processed cards would work. I would suggest you look at the apps that are tablet based or try to integrate to paypal and or the google pay system.

Perfect, thanks Tony

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

that is a great idea!  just make sure to include on there which languages are spoken by each person.  :-)