Moving to Colombia

Hello Everyone  :)

My name is Nitin. Young and dynamic Indian working in a medical device company originating from India who has established it's footprints in this beautiful country. My intentions are to do a strong networking in Colombia and in the process , learn all nuances pertaining to Spanish language, culture and business opportunities.

Please feel free to contact me, be it you are Colombian, Indian or any other national.

You may feel free to contact me directly on my Indian Whatsapp ***
Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Nitin

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact on the forum.

Hi Nitin,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

How are you doing ? For how long have you been in Colombia now, do you like it ?

Hopefully you will get some interactions with the other members of this forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna  ;)

Hi Bhavana,

I am doing great. I have been travelling on and off to Colombia from last 3 years now. Been like 15 times.

This site is excellent to meet people from India and Colombia.

I would be keen to interact with some of the members.

Thanks for replying. I would like to know if you are staying in Bogota now?

Regards,
Nitin :)

Hola,soy maria,yo vivo en medellin colombia,cualquier cosa que nesecites me lo puedes preguntar,yo con mucho gusto te puedo ayudar

cariñosa wrote:

Hola,soy maria,yo vivo en medellin colombia,cualquier cosa que nesecites me lo puedes preguntar,yo con mucho gusto te puedo ayudar

ENGLISH PLEASE as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you

Well it is Colombia, a SPANISH speaking country...

travel30 wrote:

Well it is Colombia, a SPANISH speaking country...

This section of the forum is the ENGLISH speaking section. 

For those of you who wish to post in Spanish simply click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of this page and select one of the 5 languages in the drop down box.
Please read the forum code of conduct with regard to language.

Thank you.