Chess?

Anybody who has some interest in playing chess? I am starting to learn the game and my only opponent is my computer. So is there any human being who's up for it? :)

Hi,

I'd like to play some, but since I'm a little bit far from Jubail I think I could only play online.

I love chess and i need to play online.....let me know if you intrested.....

babyHM wrote:

Anybody who has some interest in playing chess? I am starting to learn the game and my only opponent is my computer. So is there any human being who's up for it? :)

Hi babyh, I play online so I could be your sparring partner and anyone's for that matter. I use chess.com, let me know when you've signed up.

Hope you guys are doing well, just to update you all, I shall be relocating to Jubail within the next week for work (inshallah); teaching English language - i'd love to know how you all are getting on.

Best regards,
Ice...

babyHM wrote:

Hey babyHM - I used to play a decent amount of chess back in the states. Hit me up if you want to play :)