Job

hello am a senegales living in holland fist time i  was living in spain now am maried with a frican woman with nederland passport   but they say i can not live here and we have a baby   they tell me to found a job here  for changing my paper for staying here  am looking if sombody can help me to found a contract of job any kind of job  because we have to move in this countrie if i dont get job and my dauthetrs a going to school we dont want to change countrie  thank

Hi and welcome to the forum  rimka73 !

Maybe you should tell a bit more about your professional background so that other members can help you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

yeah my job is working to  impression to make paper  but now i have not choice any kind of   job  i can do it ,because i dont  want to live here for my children  i need help  thanks

Hello, my friend.

SUPERMARKET WALL BOARDS
The Dutch people have an interesting custom of posting job opportunities and other kinds of adds on a board on the wall at the supermarkets. There it is possible for you to find a job opportunity.

JOB CENTERS
Another way to find a job is going to a job center. I don't know if you can go there, but I'm sure your wife can do it as she has a Dutch passport. At the job center they can help find jobs as well.

CHURCHES
On mouth to mouth you also might find help at evangelische churches like the Berea Kerk in Haarlem. There they help people in your situation to find a job and start a life in the Netherlands. When I was there, there used to be an international service on sunday mornings and thursdays in the evening.

Meanwhile that is all I can do to help, but I'll keep you in mind and pray for your success.

All the best!
Pedro.

First of all : do you have work permit to work here in Holland? I am talking about the small card where is wrote that you are partner/married with .... and you are allowed to work. Does stay something like TWV niet vereist?!!!