Special needs students?

Hi all,

Myself and my family will be moving to Riyadh over the next few months. Our eldest son is 5 and has just started school this month. He has Down syndrome and is attending a mainstream school here in Dublin. I am wondering if anyone k owe if the International schools in Riyadh will cater to students with special needs - there is no information on their web pages about this. Or if anyone knows of other options I would live to hear from you. He has a mild intellectual disability and would benefit from mainstream schooling so we don't want to send him to a special school.

Thanks,

Shins.

Have a look at the multi national school. I'm not 100% sure, but I have heard they cater for special needs children.
Do hope you find something suitable!

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have a search for the Multi D. It hasn't come up in any previous school searches.

There's a school in the diplomatic quarter of riyadh which is especially for children with Down's syndrome. I'm unsure ofthe name but i hope this helps.

I'm working with a little boy with global delay, and its difficult to get children with special needs into international schools (im currently trying with 'my little school international')

Rach

Hello Shins,

I have just moved to SA and have a little girl with DS. If your free sometime for a coffee just email me.
Kind regards

Mags

If you are looking for Online teacher to support the parenting activity and providing insights into getting them to Mainstream learning process requires lots of initiative from the parents of special kids. If this would help you, you may contact me.

I have directly worked with children on one to one interaction, But can give a try for online. If this information can be of some help to parents with slight disability or hyperactive and attention Deficient children, let me know as I stay at Buraydah.
However interested parents may drop a line.........let me check how can I provide you some information/ help.