IPad repairs

Does anyone know the cost of a new iPad 2 screen just broke mine today ......and if anyone has the email of the apple store please

there's a Ishop in Port Louis, Caudan ... you should give a quick call to 152 and you'll easily get their phone number ;)

Yes I bought it there but I'm in reunion and would like there email but i can't find it .

Because I'm not back until nov I'm off to Seychelles next for 3 months .

you know I have a same problem and was running around many places to fix this... unfortunately they do not have apple repair centre in MRU... they do repair if you bought it from their own center ofcourse.

as been told to me by Caudan ishop "they send ur ipad to France to get it repair and it cost you half the price of ipad ".
So good news is you can have it repaired, but you need to be in Mauritius for this...

for me I got it from Canada so nothing done... it's been more than 6mnth now :(

finally, I'll going to fix it now as going for vacation to India.... :D

Cheers
Sumeet :D

anntropez wrote:

Does anyone know the cost of a new iPad 2 screen just broke mine today ......and if anyone has the email of the apple store please

I'm in reunion island and won't be back to Mauritius until nov . I did buy it in Mauritius .

anntropez wrote:

I'm in reunion island and won't be back to Mauritius until nov . I did buy it in Mauritius .

Noticed your post and updated mine :P

just be sure you shouldn't happen to get any moisture in there... its wrost

howz Reunion... I want to take my family there... is it same like Mauritius or much more beautiful.

if you have spare time do share your experience...

tc and enjoy ur stay

I can get it fixed in reunion for 200 euros or buy a new I pad 3 for  489 euros .

anntropez wrote:

I can get it fixed in reunion for 200 euros or buy a new I pad 3 for  489 euros . I think I would rather but a note book dell when I return to England. Because

Because..???? :rolleyes: