Shopping on Amazon or ebay UK to deliver in Mauritius

Hi, do Amazon or ebay UK deliver in Mauritius? Or any other online provider deliver in Mauritius? Especially children item. Thank you

Hi,,,

Both Amazon and Ebay deliver to Mauritius...it just depends on the item...you have to check the list of countries before buying and sometimes the shipping can be a bit expensive

you should note that the above statement is not always true. I was sourcing some toner and ink for my printers and some suppliers on eBay and Amazon do not post to Mauritius so always check before pressing the confirm button. Especially with amazon as not all goods they sell are stocked by Amazon many are through third parties.

lesjar wrote:

you should note that the above statement is not always true. I was sourcing some toner and ink for my printers and some suppliers on eBay and Amazon do not post to Mauritius so always check before pressing the confirm button. Especially with amazon as not all goods they sell are stocked by Amazon many are through third parties.

Hi...

That's why I said one should verify the list of countries first as not all items are shipped to Mauritius and it also depends where the item originates from.

Amazon doesnt deliver books to Mauritius :(

Amazon and Ebay as already mentioned only deliver some things to Mauritius.  One way around this is to set up a MyUS account - http://www.myus.com/, you pay an annual subscription to have a US address, you can then use (when available) the Amazon free delivery or low cost delivery to that address.  MyUS then forward the package to you in Mauritius, I use the DHL option which is not cheap but DHL with them is much less expensive than using DHL as an individual because you get the advantage of the MyUS rates with DHL.  I have been using this service without any problems for several years and you get the items in about 3 days from when it leaves the USA.  Excellent service for things you just must have and cannot get in Mauritius. 

There is also Kalahari.com - South African on line store.  Only some items can be delivered internationally but they do deliver books, CD's, DVD's, games and kids toys to Mauritius by courier.

For kitchenware I have been very happy with the products and service from yuppiechef.com - another South African on line store that couriers to Mauritius.

Remember you do have to pay VAT and other fees at this end.

Happy shopping.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : In english only please. You are on the anglophone forum. click here for the francophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Asos delivers to MU