Expat blog gatherings in Jinan

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Jinan Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Jinan: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Jinan. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hey!
I think that's a great idea. I'm moving to Jinan August 23rd and I'd like to meet some fellow expats :)

I'd love to meet people from Jinan too :)

me too!

I just got here today and could totally use a dose of some fellow expats. May be having a wee bit of culture shock, but so far I'm amazed. Msg me if you want to meet up!!

Oh ,good idea,so why not have a try!!let's do it.

I do realise this reply comes several months after the original message :), but as I just moved to Jinan, I find myself eagerly looking for fellow expats... anyone for a meeting soon? :)

Hi everybody !

I'll be moving to Jinan in February, so I join your topic.

A good place to meet other expats in Jinan is Lan Kwai Fong bar (兰桂坊)on 54-7 Wenhua Donglu.

You can also try Shandong University (Shanda Nanlu 27), about 1200 foreign students are studying and living there.

Other tips to meet expats in Jinan, anybody ?

Bonjour! j'arrive pour y enseigner le francais en septembre `a l'universite!

Hi all! i ll move there as well to teach French at the university! Any contact would feel good to have!

Hello jkhuysmans > The subject of this thread is Expat.com gatherings in Jinan.

We can help you to organise an Expat.com meet up in Jinan. :)

Thank you.

Super!

But when it will be materialised..

Hi All :)

Still looking for an Expat.com gathering in Jinan?

Please feel free to suggest a date, place and time.

We would be happy to help you organise the meeting for you to be able to meet with other members of Expat.com ;)

Thank you,

Hasnaa

For Me, Any weekened is ok.. Anytime on weekend is Ok.. Any place in Jinan is Ok.. :D

Hi~~~ I also wanna meet new poeple and make friends!!!

anything going on now??

Hello,Alice,I was a chinese expat and worked in the middle east .Currently i m in jinan and interested in making some expats working here to make my life easier here(jinan is sort of boring ),feel free to contact me if it's okay.

Hasnaa wrote:

Please feel free to suggest a date, place and time.

Why bother?  It's only going to be deleted.