New to Jinan

Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, I'm an American -- Miami native -- who just arrived in Jinan a few weeks ago. Like many people here, I came to the city to teach English. As of now I really haven't seen many foreigners, so I'd love to meet up with another English speaker for drinks, coffee, dinner... whatever! Hope to meet you soon!

Ashley -- no way!! I'm from Miami too (native) and I just got here a week and a half ago!  :o  I'd love to meet up and take you out somewhere. What district are you living in?

welcome to jinan..and let us have drink together.. i am here since last 9 months..

Hello,
I arrived in Jinan Feb 21st on a one year contract - English teacher of course.  My background is Australian - I'm intrigued that some others have arrived here in Jinan around the same time.  Hope the place is to your liking and the job rewarding.
R

Hey,there.
This is Jospeh,I m originally from jinan,but been moving alot ,studied and lived abroad such as UAE Egypt and Iraq for awhile,currently in jinan,looking forward to meeting someone here and sharing about life experience.Let's meetup !my wechat:723499486 or any other ways to get connected , let me know.

Ashley,

I am coming there in August and really will be needing a friend.  Someone who speaks English....lol.
I get into Jinan on the 25th of August.  How do I get ahold of you that week? I have a chip in my cell phone, will it work there?  I am from Michigan.  Looking forward, Evelyn