Finding quality sandals in HCMC

In HCMC or the surrouding area, are there shoe stores which sell sandals made of that rubber-like material Tiva, Keen, Columbia, etc. sell?  I bought a pair in Turkey last  year (a Turkish brand) and they were so comfortable.  I don't have the greatest of feet, so I can't buy just regular flat sandals.  Looking for velcro closure, not buckle.  I've checked out the websites of the companies I know and none sell in Vietnam.  In addition, only Campmor delivers overseas. :(  Any ideas?  thanks.

There is a high end shoe store a bus rideaway from Ben Thanh Bus Station (opposite the market).

Long Thanh
67B Thap Muoi Street, Ward 2
Quan 6, TP HCM

Tel: 08-960-0981

This is yards from the Cho Lon bus station and the same street as BinhTay Market

They are wholesalers and have a wide variety of types of shoes as well styles. The owner speaks fluent English (about 17 shop staff).

He guessed my foot size without measuring and was spot on. My size in UK/Canada 11, wide. VND400,000.

Good quality, not VN poor quality stuff. This is Chinatown so the prices are fair.

also see: < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144253 >

Thanks.  I forgot to say that I'm not looking specifically for those high-priced companies, but more interested in finding that material in a sandal.  I'll check it out when I get to town next week.

Off topic but I saw your post on LP regarding hotels here.  A few weeks ago I stayed at Xuan Hue hotel near the airport.  I'm not sure if it's special pricing but they charged me 200,000 dong per night. It's clean and good size plus free breakfast. The taxi was 45,000 when you wave a cab just outside the airport. I'll find out the number if your still looking.

Thanks.  Actually they're one of 3 I found on agoda.com with special rates thru agoda.  The discounted rate was 245,000, so sounds like you got a great deal!  I'll be in HCMC in about 15 hours.