Hajj time??????

hi there everyone

im coming to khobor in August then will start processing my family visa my question is will the hajj season delay the family visa processing time bear in mind my wife is due to give birth in December so i wanted to bring her and my 3 kids before than

thank you

Risky!
You have a narrow slot in August. Yes, hajj visa times may affect the family visa processing duration.

Though travelling with a 6 months (or more) pregnancy is not recommended medically, embassies used to be flexible in this regard. May I suggest dropping the idea bringing family in hurry (medical reasons stand too strong)?

just praying for the best

usually takes longer haj time, but try to get some one to help you do it. i got my family in during the haj time there was no problem. but the pregnancy is a tough one to handle

is there a problem if a women gives birth in saudi i have been advised from the midwife that it will be ok for my wife to travel up until 36weeks thats till November so im hoping i will get them there by then.

It wont be a problem..maternity wards are well kitted out (at good hospitals)..but you will need to check that medical insurance covers your wife (normally cover starts after Iqama is issued and your employers have sent the paperwork to healthcare insurers, which will be a few weks after she arrives in KSA)

Good evening

It is very very doubtful wether u will have your visa Iqama by then , let alone your wifes !!!

Do not forget that the hajj season means virtually nothing is done here from a government point of view !!

Regards

Trev

Just a thought --if you are coming from the UK why would you want your child born in KSA.

My daughter was born in AUH and curses me every time she has to fill in a form that asks --Place of birth??
If not UK go to Section 1 = 2 =3 - 4 etc etc

Regards

Trevor