I'm looking for discussions between english and french people

Hello! i'm french, from Paris. i'm looking for meeting english people to improve my english level and share some things. i like to go out, concert, music, exhibitions, to drink.. so contact me

Hi!
I've just moved to Paris and also want to meet some new people. If you want to meet  up let me know!!!

Lyndsay

Hello friends.. Im
New in paris im here for friendship an helping friends in english .  Mail me at [email protected] and y not some coffee.

hey yall,my name is Christoph and in a few days i'll be in Paris. anyone want's to have a cup of tea with me? i'll be couchsurfing( for the people that don't know what it is just check it out on the net) for about twoo weeks untill i find a job in a restaurant.in between time i would like to meet other expats like myself, i can already comunicate in french so maybe i can be a help with that! well let me know ,salut! Christoph

(moderated: off topic)

I am a PHP programmer in Jaipur India. I am coming to Paris for Information System Management from EPITA in Feb 2013. I am technical and good comminication in english and hindi(My mother language).

Hello,

Me too I'm french from Paris but I live in Canada now. If you want to improve your english we can send messages to each other.

Pierre

Hi all
I am IN if you create an event for conversation exchange.. I do speak english.. but not really using since i am living in Paris..

@Omkarvashishta > Welcome to Paris. Pleasure to meet you to have one or more drinks in Paris :)

Hello,
I'd love to.... but I'm not living in Paris, however, I would like to improve English too. You can write to me if you interested.
Thanks and nice day :-)

Hello MmStephan! :)

Thank you for your participation on this thread, however kindly note that the latter is inactive since 2013!

Hope you get some response tough.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team