Hello to all here,
My name is gregg and i want to come down south later in the year. my work has been in the diamonds and gold area for the last 14 years. I lived in sierra leone all that time and was a rough diamond buyer/miner and mined and bought gold as well. I take investors there a couple of times a year to buy diamonds for them.

I want to come down you way as i am tired of africa for awhile and need a break. i know there are not as many people chasing the gold there and most likely not as many criminals as africa has. You get tired of everyone trying to take your money all the time.

So again I thank you for having me here and if anyone there can offer any help I will appreciate it. I will want to mine in some of the rivers and to buy gold or gold bearing minerals from the locals.

Have a good weekeend
Gregg

You can see my website at www.greggsgemhouse.com and see what I have been doing over the last decade and a half.

Hi, IŽve seen people in Loja province who collect rocks that contain gold. One guy had many sacks of rocks he had been collecting.  They take them into town and have them analysed and get paid.  I was actually just in the city of Cariamanga and the guy I was with picked up a rock and kept it because he claimed it contained gold.  The locals know a lot about it.   Check this link out if you havenŽt seen it already.  http://unjobs.org/duty_stations/ecuador … /portovelo  Also, in the cities are IŽve seen places that buy gold jewelry but itŽs not as saturated as in the USA.

Hi JM
thank you for the letter and the info. i know another place to look would be the old mining areas where they used local methods. You would take good equipment or metal detectors and go over the old tailngs or left over material. it is amazing what some of the old equipment missed. Thanks again and have a good day. Maybe i will see you one day in the future. I would like to live on the ocean and work in the mountians. but we will have to see. Take care, Gregg