Automatic testing for driving license

Hi Guys ,

Any idea if it is possible to do the test for the KSA driving license on an automatic vehicle and not manual ? Is it possible to do this on our own car ?
do we do the test and get the license in one day ?

Please any necessarily information on that topic would be great

Thanks

ya u can take your friends car at testing center...

G D F wrote:

Hi Guys ,

Any idea if it is possible to do the test for the KSA driving license on an automatic vehicle and not manual ? Is it possible to do this on our own car ?
do we do the test and get the license in one day ?

Please any necessarily information on that topic would be great

Thanks

yes, of course you can.

Unlike other countries, the driving license is just plain in KSA but I can see the some intersting options on the license of mine. I mean, we can smell separate licenses will be issued in future for auto or manual transmission cars, daytime only and full day driving etc etc. Though I doubt this can be implemented here.

Getting it in 1 day must be a nightmare if you don't have a license from your own country. They HAVE to send you to their school. Not because they want you to learn.... :)....guess yourself.... :lol:

am also looking for automatic driving license, i have heard that during training they are giving automatic vehicles but at the time of testing they usually use manual ,,,,,,,, weird isn't it.

Does any one any suggestion please let me know.

Hi ,

No need to worry ! you can drive automatic in both , that's what I did. U just have to tell them that you need automatic vehicle .

Good luck

in which area you have applied for driving license, i have applied in Olaya Driving license Center & they refuse about automatic license.

Dallah School takhasusi !

Hi, Thanks for your information.  I have a problem in my right leg but i used to drive automatic car with the left leg. Is it possible to go for automatic here to get D/L.  Please let me know.  Awaiting for your reply.

as stated previously ! yes you can you just have to tell them once there that u want to be tested on automatic vehicle

hi

irfan194 wrote:

hi

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please introduce yourself to the forum. 

And feel free to open a new post on a topic